Pook's Mill

Friday, July 14, 2006

Under Construction

Keep in mind that this website, this... blog, is still under construction. I am still experimenting with everything from templates and procedure.

This 'blog' is just a baby step to my Pookish plans of World Domination. The plan is to have its own website, its own url, which will be constantly updated but with new additions to its library. It will have the Pook-like library up there. This includes the Sosuave posts as well as the non-sosuave posts (articles on different subjects). Did you know that all my Sosuave posts combined, including the ones I haven't released yet, are over 800 pages? There are some details that must be worked out beforehand. First, I don't own the copyright to my Sosuave posts. Most, I will probably have to re-write. This is why I didn't put out the later posts because I would essentially be giving it to Sosuave. (If one wonders why I began to start talking in third person on Sosuave, it is because I began to notice some of the posts placed on other forums and websites with other people taking credit for them! So the 'Pook' references throughout the posts were a way to watermark the post.)

My ultimate goal is to put out a library and content that seizes attention and doesn't let it go so I can charge outrageous advertising fees. "Sell out! Sell out!" Now, now, this is a low cost experiment to me. Besides, if I could generate some sort of revenue, it just means more content.

"Does this mean you will have Pook Action Figures?" Absolutely! I am talking to the toy makers now and they are interested in getting Pook Action Figures to little kids to guide them in the ways of Pookness.

So don't be surprised to see the template and other elements of this blog rapidly change. It is still under construction. I've always said I didn't want to make a blog/website unless I could learn how to profit from it (hey, I've payed my 'free' dues with enough free content slathered around).

I also plan to have Pook TV Commercials where ladies gather and sing about the joy of Pookness. Then, there is the Pook Movie which stars The Pook in his grand quest to rid the world of melancholy! (The international version is also planned however, it will be El Pooko as the star. There is also a classical Latin version planned as Pookius Maximus!)

Ahh, I am too giddy today! I guess that is what happens if you blog too much.