Pook's Mill

Monday, August 14, 2006

Pook has taken down his mailbox

I am STILL behind on all my emails. I've found myself lately spending almost all my time just replying back to people. So I have to temporarily take down my mailbox. If you have already sent me an email or in communication with me, then don't worry about anything. But I am too far behind with the emails so I have to say, "NO MORE" for right now (let me catch up!). To those that have emailed me, if I haven't replied to you yet after a while, send another email and say, "HEY YOU POOK! WHERE MY REPLY, HUH???" For some emails, I may have been replying directly on this blog and forget to email back.

I was hoping that my email address would be buried deep in the archives and that over time, the rate would diminish and slow. Nope, the emails kept coming. I'm not complaining about the emails, I just simply don't have enough time to answer them at the current rate they are coming. Besides, I'm sure you'd rather have me work on fresh content and move this blog to a website instead of spend all my time replying to emails you rarely see!

Also, keep in mind that the longer your email is, the longer it will take for a reply. I often check the email late at night before sleep at 2 A.M. When I see a ten page letter, I go, "#$#%^#!!! ...I'll answer that one later" since it takes time to reply to ten page letters.

Pook kicks his mailbox over.

Ahh, now maybe I can catch up on everything!